About this flight
The carrier: Vueling
Vueling is a Spanish budget airline with several hubs and destinations throughout western Europe.
While there are many complaints about the airline's planes and customer service, it remains a favorite for its easy pricing system and its brand aesthetics, which are bright, appealing and fun.
Nice destination tally in an appealing brand. Friendly and energetic cabin crew and staff.
Recently found itself in financial trouble. Cramped planes and very little legroom.
* Carry-on: One piece of carry-on luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Up to 23 kg of luggage at the rate of €10 per bag. Over this, you will be charged €10 per kg. Note that you must pre-register your checked luggage in advance of your flight. Otherwise, a penalty fee (€20) applies for each unregistered bag.
* Please visit Vueling’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can quickly and easily choose a seat once you've booked your flight on-line. "XL" seats with more legroom are available from €10 to €13, depending on the duration of the flight.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers can check-in online from 7 days to 3 hours hours before departure. It is available for passengers with or without checked baggage. Those with special needs are encouraged to check-in at the airport.
Vueling was the first Spanish airline to allow customers to choose where they wish to sit at the time of booking.more...
Departure: Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE)
Venice Marco Polo Airport is an airport named after the Venetian traveler Marco Polo.
Location: Venice Marco Polo Airport is located 12 kilometers north of Venice by land, and 10 kilometer by water. The airport is situated in Tessera, a "frazione" of the commune of Venice.
- Rail: Venice-Mestre railway station is connected to the airport by the ATVO Fly Bus.
- Bus: Two bus options are available to get you between the airport and central Venice. The ATVO airport shuttle bus travels to and from the Piazzale Roma, near the Santa Lucia train station. Buses leave from the airport every hour. The trip takes about 20 minutes and costs €3. For more information, visit the ATVO website. The ACTV bus no. 5 is a local public bus. It costs €1 (plus an additional €1 for every piece of luggage) and takes 30 to 45 minutes. Buses depart every half hour. Tickets can be purchased at the newsstand inside the terminal from the bus stop.
- Boat: You can always arrive directly at Piazza San Marco in nautical style via the Cooperative San Marco/Alilaguna. For €12 you can get to town by sea courtesy of a large shuttle boat called the "motoscafo." The hour-long boat journey between the airport and Piazza San Marco makes intermediate stops at Murano and the Lido a dozen times each day. Boats zoom to and fro from 6 a.m. until 12 a.m.
If your hotel is not within a stone's throw of San Marco, make a vaporetto connection here. For more information, visit the website.
- Water taxi: We can't in good Cheapo conscience recommend that you get taken for a ride on one of the prohibitively expensive water taxis. This 20 to 30-minute option from the airport will set you back €90 for between one and six passengers and €105 for seven to 10 passengers. The taxi will go as close to your hotel as it can.
- Taxi: Radiotaxi are available at the airport, as well as shared taxis. A land taxi from the airport to Piazzale Roma will run about €30 plus €.55 per piece of luggage. From there, you can pick up a local vaporetto.
Service: There is a Tourist Information Office is located in the Arrivals area, and an Airport Information Desk in the Departures ares. There are bars, cafes, and restaurants as well as various retail shops and duty free. Banks, Bureaux de Change, and a post office are all located at the airport, as well as 24 hour ATM's. Additional facilities include a prayer room, first aid service, and a spa.more...
Arrival: Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona International (BCN)
Barcelona International Airport, also known as El Prat, is the main airport serving Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. Barcelona is an extremely busy airport and during high season, it has a tendency to feel mobbed. The second busiest airport in Spain, it is also the primary base for Clickair and Vueling, two Spanish low-cost carriers, and serves many of Europe's other low-cost airlines. Over the years, future air traffic through Barcelona Airport has been increasing dramatically. As a result, plans for major improvements to both the airport's infrastructure and services are being conducted. These plans include a new terminal area, an expansion of the airfield and a new runway. Location: Barcelona International Airport is located 12 km away from the center of Barcelona, in El Prat de Llobregat. Transport: - Rail: Barcelona Airport is connected to the center city by train. The Aerobus train costs €2.50 and the RENFE train runs €3.45. Train journeys take about 40 minutes. For detailed information on airport connections to the Barcelona Metro System, as well as general maps and schedules, consult the metro's Official Website. - Bus: The night bus runs hourly from late night through early morning and costs just €1.25. The companies that serve Barcelona Airport include: EMT, ALSA, and Mon-Bus. Information on specific rates and schedules are available on their websites. You can also catch a bus to Lloret de Mar from Barcelona del Nord station in the city centre. They run very frequently and you can find a timetable and prices at the company’s Official Website. Bus service is available to the nearby country of Andorra as well (Andorra by bus). - Taxi: Taxi ranks are located outside the terminals. The journey to the city should take about a half hour. Keep in mind that fares change during holidays and nights. Airport and luggage supplements apply in addition to the fare. Service: Banks, currency exchanges, and ATMs can be found in both terminals as well as duty-free shops. Other shops include newsstands, bookstores and tobacconists. A post office can be found on the ground floor of Terminal B. Other airport facilities include a pharmacy, a 24-hour medical service, and children’s play areas.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Treviso, Italy - Sant'Angelo Treviso (TSF) to Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona International (BCN) on Ryanair
- Treviso, Italy - Sant'Angelo Treviso (TSF) to Girona, Spain - Costa Brava (GRO) on Ryanair
- Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE) to Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona International (BCN) on Ryanair
- Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE) to Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona International (BCN) on airberlin
- Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE) to Girona, Spain - Costa Brava (GRO) on Ryanair