About this flight
The carrier: Vueling
Vueling is a Spanish budget airline with several hubs and destinations throughout western Europe.
While there are many complaints about the airline's planes and customer service, it remains a favorite for its easy pricing system and its brand aesthetics, which are bright, appealing and fun.
Nice destination tally in an appealing brand. Friendly and energetic cabin crew and staff.
Recently found itself in financial trouble. Cramped planes and very little legroom.
* Carry-on: One piece of carry-on luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Up to 23 kg of luggage at the rate of €10 per bag. Over this, you will be charged €10 per kg. Note that you must pre-register your checked luggage in advance of your flight. Otherwise, a penalty fee (€20) applies for each unregistered bag.
* Please visit Vueling’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can quickly and easily choose a seat once you've booked your flight on-line. "XL" seats with more legroom are available from €10 to €13, depending on the duration of the flight.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers can check-in online from 7 days to 3 hours hours before departure. It is available for passengers with or without checked baggage. Those with special needs are encouraged to check-in at the airport.
Vueling was the first Spanish airline to allow customers to choose where they wish to sit at the time of booking.more...
Departure: Verona, Italy - Verona-Villafranca (VRN)
Verona Airport, also known as Valerio Catullo Villafranca International Airport or simply Verona-Villafranca Airport, is an airport serving Verona, Italy. Location: Verona Airport is situated in the middle of the provinces of Brescia, Mantua, Rovigo, Vicenza, Trento, Bolzano and Verona, serving a population of more than four million. Transport: - Rail: Trains are available for access to Verona's airport. For the train schedule visit the Trenitalia Site. - Bus: The Aerobus service runs to and from the airport and main railway station and is available all day every 20 minutes. - Taxi: Taxies are located outside the air terminal, arrivals hall. Service: Within the airport, travelers can find numerous shops, cafes and restaurants. Internet is accessible inside the airport. Other facilities include a bank, ATM, pharmacy, and chapel. more...
Arrival: Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS)
In Brief: Amsterdam's Schiphol is the biggest airport in the Netherlands and the fourth-biggest in all of Europe in terms of flight volume. Though traditionally a flag-carrier airport (versus a low-cost carrier airport) Schiphol has shifted gears a bit in recent years, and opened a "pier" (sort of a terminal) with limited facilities for many of its low-cost airlines. Schiphol's facilities, range of shops, and extremely cosmopolitan and bustling spirit provide a snappy introduction (or farewell) to the Netherlands. Transportation: Schiphol is very well connected to Amsterdam. Trains run every few minutes and take about 20 minutes. One-way train journeys cost just €3.60.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Bologna, Italy - Guglielmo Marconi (BLQ) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Ryanair
- Milan, Italy - Orio Al Serio (BGY) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Ryanair
- Treviso, Italy - Sant'Angelo Treviso (TSF) to Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS) on Transavia
- Treviso, Italy - Sant'Angelo Treviso (TSF) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Ryanair
- Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE) to Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS) on Vueling
- Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Ryanair
- Verona, Italy - Verona-Villafranca (VRN) to Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS) on Transavia
- Bologna, Italy - Guglielmo Marconi (BLQ) - 103km (64 miles)
- Brescia, Italy - Montichiari (VBS) - 51km (32 miles)
- Milan, Italy - Orio Al Serio (BGY) - 103km (64 miles)
- Parma, Italy (PMF) - 87km (54 miles)
- Treviso, Italy - Sant'Angelo Treviso (TSF) - 97km (60 miles)
- Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE) - 107km (66 miles)