About this flight
The carrier: WindJet
Italian budget airline WindJet flies from ten airports in Italy, three in Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Rostov), and a smattering of other destinations in Romania, Spain, France and Greece. Forlì and Catania are WindJet's primary bases.
A relatively small budget airline, WindJet is a good way to get to and from Italy.
Forli, the base airport, is good for getting to and from Emilia-Romagna and Sicily.
Limited route map not good for expansive trip planning. Frequent delays.
* Carry-on: One item, up to 7 kg.
* Checked: Up to 20 kg for international flights; 15 kg for national flights. There is a fee of € 7 per piece of checked baggage. Each kilo over is charged at the rate of €8.
* Please visit Windjet’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Check-in and Ticketing
Check-in at the airport opens 2 hours prior to the flight and closes 40 minutes before departure. Web check-in is also available.
Not recommended if you have connecting flights or are on a tight schedule.more...
Departure: St. Petersburg, Russia - Pulkovo (LED)
Pulkovo Airport serves the city of St. Petersburg, Russia. Location: Pulkovo Airport is located 16 km (10 miles) outside of St. Petersburg's city center. Transport: - Bus: Buses provide connection to the metro station every 30 minutes. Tickets can be bought from the driver on board. The trip takes about 40 minutes. There are also a number of local buses that can take passengers to various stops in the city. Local buses arrive every five to 15 minutes. - Taxi: Various taxi companies serve Pulkovo Airport. They can be found outside the main terminal building. Service: Airport services include information desks, Wireless Internet access, currency exchange, ATMs, post office, baby-care facilities, and a first-aid station. There are many duty-free shops and restaurants too. more...
Arrival: Verona, Italy - Verona-Villafranca (VRN)
Verona Airport, also known as Valerio Catullo Villafranca International Airport or simply Verona-Villafranca Airport, is an airport serving Verona, Italy.
Verona Airport is situated in the middle of the provinces of Brescia, Mantua, Rovigo, Vicenza, Trento, Bolzano and Verona, serving a population of more than four million.
•Rail: Trains are available for access to Verona's airport. For the train schedule visit the Trenitalia Site.
•Bus: The Aerobus service runs to and from the airport and main railway station and is available all day every 20 minutes.
•Taxi: Taxis are located outside the air terminal, arrivals hall.
Within the airport, travelers can find numerous shops, cafes and restaurants. Internet is accessible inside the airport. Other facilities include a bank, ATM, pharmacy, and chapel.more...
Other flights between these cities
- St. Petersburg, Russia - Pulkovo (LED) to Bologna, Italy - Guglielmo Marconi (BLQ) on Germanwings
- St. Petersburg, Russia - Pulkovo (LED) to Milan, Italy - Orio Al Serio (BGY) on WindJet
- St. Petersburg, Russia - Pulkovo (LED) to Treviso, Italy - Sant'Angelo Treviso (TSF) on Germanwings
- St. Petersburg, Russia - Pulkovo (LED) to Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE) on airberlin
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of St. Petersburg, Russia - Pulkovo (LED)
- Bologna, Italy - Guglielmo Marconi (BLQ) - 103km (64 miles)
- Brescia, Italy - Montichiari (VBS) - 51km (32 miles)
- Milan, Italy - Orio Al Serio (BGY) - 103km (64 miles)
- Parma, Italy (PMF) - 87km (54 miles)
- Treviso, Italy - Sant'Angelo Treviso (TSF) - 97km (60 miles)
- Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE) - 107km (66 miles)