EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg (BSL)
- Distance to Basel city center: 5 km (3
- Low cost carriers served: 6
- Website: euroairport.com
- EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg (BSL)
About this airport
EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg is located near the border of Switzerland, France and Germany, but is officially located in France (on the administrative territory of Saint-Louis). The airport is split into two halves, one serving the French side (known as Schengen) and the other serving the Swiss side.
• Bus: BVB provides service to Basel on the Swiss side. Distribus connects the airport and the St. Louis stations (which provide a rail link to Mulhouse, France). The Freiburger Reisedienst provides bus services to and from the airport and Freiburg, Germany.
• Taxi: Taxi stands are located in front of the Arrivals hall, both on the French and Swiss sides.
There is an airport information desk located between the French and Swiss sides. Other services include ATMs, Wi-Fi Internet access, currency exchange, a bank, children's play areas, restaurants, bars, and shops (including duty-free).