Bournemouth Intl (BOH)
- Distance to Bournemouth city center: 7 km (4
- Low cost carriers served: 3
- Website: bournemouthairport.com
About this airport
Bournemouth Airport, previously known as Hurn Airport, became the hub for low cost airline Thomsonfly in 2005. EasyJet, Airberlin, and Ryanair also began services at the airport followed by Wizzair in 2007. These low cost carriers have noticeably increased airport traffic in recent years.
Bournemouth Airport is located 8km northeast of Bournemouth, England in the borough of Christchurch.
• Rail: Travelers can use the Bournemouth Station for rail access to the airport. The station is located at the Travel Interchange (which is also served by an hourly shuttle bus). For the latest timetable information and to book online visit the Official Website.
• Bus: A shuttle services runs between the airport and the Bournemouth town center every hour from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., all week. The journey takes about 15 minutes.
In the airport there is an information desk, a couple of shops and restaurants, as well as a currency exchange.