Bristol International (BRS)
- Distance to Bristol city center: 12 km (7
- Low cost carriers served: 6
- Website: bristolairport.co.uk
- Bristol International (BRS)
About this airport
In addition to serving as a major base for easyJet and Ryanair, Bristol takes quite a bit of charter air traffic. Once we took both the low-cost and the charter activity into account, we realized that Bristol may be one of our most heavily trafficked airports for budget-oriented flyers. Bristol is also southwest England's biggest airport.
Bristol International Airport is located 13 km (8 miles) south of Bristol city center.
• Rail: The closest rail connection to Bristol International Airport is at the Bristol Temple Meads station, seven miles away. The Bristol International Flyer express coach service connects from Bristol Temple Meads to the airport every 15 minutes at peak times. For more rail information consult the Official Website.
• Bus: Bristol International Flyer bus shuttle runs to the Bristol city center and takes about 30 minutes. First Group also runs a bus service to the airport with many stops en route. For a specific schedule check the company's Official Website.
• Taxi: The Checker Cars company provides service at Bristol International Airport. Bookings can be made on their Website.
In the airport there are information desks, a few shops and places to grab a bite to eat, as well as a currency exchange.