Gdansk Lech Walesa (GDN)
- Distance to Gdansk city center: 5 km (3
- Low cost carriers served: 4
- Website: airport.gdansk.pl
About this airport
Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport is named after Lech Walesa, a former Polish president. On the outside wall of the main terminal building, travelers can view a stylized "W" (Walesa’s actual signature) and the logo for the airport.
Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport is located 5 km (3 miles) from the Gdansk city center.
• Rail: Train line #510 provides service to Gdynia Glowna (Railway Station).
• Bus: Bus line #110 provides service to Gdansk-Wrzeszcz (Railway Station). Line B provides service to Gdansk Glowny(Railway Station).
• Taxi: A taxi rank is located in front of the main entrance to the passenger terminal.
In the airport there are a few restaurants and cafes, shops, and a currency exchange.