Izmir Adnan Menderes International (ADB)
- Distance to Izmir city center: 44 km (27
- Low cost carriers served: 9
- Website: adnanmenderesairport.com
About this airport
Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport is named after the Turkish politician and former prime minister Adnan Menderes.
Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport is located 18 km (11 miles) south of the city center.
• Rail: Many trains stop at the airport terminal. The journey to the city center takes about 30 minutes. There are only six southbound trains every day, most of which arrive in the afternoon. They tend to be very cheap.
• Bus: Bus services to and from the airport and city center run every hour.
• Taxi: Taxi ranks are located in front of the airport terminal building.
In the airport, there are multiple information desks as well as a tourist information desk. Other services include an ATM, currency exchange, multiple shops and restaurants, and a unisex hair salon.