- Distance to Limoges city center: 7 km (5
- Low cost carriers served: 2
- Website: aeroportlimoges.com
About this airport
Limoges - Bellegarde Airport or "Aéroport de Limoges - Bellegarde" is also known as Limoges International Airport or "Aéroport International de Limoges." It is served by the low-cost carriers Ryanair, Airlinair and flybe
Limoges - Bellegarde Airport is located 7 kilometers (5 miles) northwest of Limoges, a commune of the Haute-Vienne département in the Limousin region of France.
• Bus: During summer months an airport shuttle runs from the airport to the station of Limoges. For more information, including upcoming schedules, visit their official website.
• Taxi: There is no public trasportation available to and from the airport, except for the seasonal shuttle. The taxi stand is located directly in front of the airport terminal. Taxis can also be called at the information desk. The fare should only be about €20 and the duration of the trip to the Limoges city center is approximately 10 minutes.
There are a few bars, restaurants, a newsagent and ATMs, as well as an information desk. The airport also offers Wi-Fi access.