- Distance to Moscow city center: 0 km (0
- Low cost carriers served: 0
- Sheremetyevo (SVO)
About this airport
Sheremetyevo International Airport is the second largest airport in Russia after Domodedovo Airport.
Sheremetyevo International Airport is located near Moscow.
• Rail: A rail line links the Moscow Savyolovsky Station with Lobnya Station, from where shuttles offer a transfer to the airport. The total trip should take about 20 minutes.
• Bus: Regular express buses run 24 hours a day to and from the airport and Moscow.
• Taxi: Taxis to Moscow are available 24 hours a day from the rank located outside of the Arrivals Hall. It is recommended that travelers get their taxis at the rank where fixed rates exist rather than taking offers from other cars for hire.
Airport facilities include baby-changing rooms, information desks, shops, restaurants, cafes, and a medical center. More information about this airport is available on their website (mostly in Russian with parts of the site in English).