Nantes Atlantique (NTE)
- Distance to Nantes city center: 9 km (6
- Low cost carriers served: 4
- Website: nantes.aeroport.fr
About this airport
Nantes Atlantique Airport or "Aéroport Nantes Atlantique," formerly known as "Aéroport Château Bougon," is an international airport serving Nantes and is the largest airport in the west of France.
Nantes Atlantique Airport is located 9 kilometers (6 miles) southwest of the city of Nantes in Bouguenais.
• Bus: The TAN Air Shuttle links the center of Nantes to the airport. Also, a bus stops outside of Hall 1 and goes to La Neustrie terminus on the tramway line. Travelers are then brought very close to Place du Commerce, located in the heart of the city.
• Taxi: A taxi rank is located on the esplanade in front of hall 1. Fares into the city usually range from €25 to €30.
Telephones are available throughout the airport along with Wi-Fi access. There are many shops, a bakery and a few bars for travelers to relax in. Other airport facilities include first aid, a currency exchange, a baby change facility and a photo booth. The information desks are located in halls on the ground floor.