Paphos Intl (PFO)
- Distance to Paphos city center: 10 km (6
- Low cost carriers served: 7
- Website: shacolasgroup.com.cy
About this airport
Paphos International Airport is the country's second largest airport and is most commonly used by tourists on vacation in western Cyprus.
Paphos International Airport is located 15 km (9.5 miles) east of Paphos.
• Bus: There is regular bus service to and from central Paphos and the airport. Buses can be found outside the main airport building. Connections to other parts of Cyprus are available.
• Taxi: The taxi rank is located outside the main terminal building
There are a few places to eat in the main terminal, one which offers a terrace where travelers can watch planes take off and land. Other services include: banking, currency exchange, ATMs, post office, first-aid and a baby care, and public telephones. Shopping(and duty-free) is available as well.