Pau Pyrénées (PUF)
- Distance to Pau city center: 10 km (6
- Low cost carriers served: 2
- Website: pau.aeroport.fr
- Pau Pyrénées (PUF)
About this airport
Pau Pyrénées Airport or "Aéroport Pau Pyrénées" is a small airport near the Pyrénées mountains serving Pau, France.
The airport is located 10 kilometers (6 miles) northwest of Pau.
• Rail: The Idelis shuttle bus runs a direct hourly service to Pau train station from Pau Airport (except on Sundays and public holidays).
• Bus: The "Proxilis 20" route links Pau-Pyrenees Airport to Pau town centre and Pau train station. Departures from Pau-Pyrenees Airport leave every hour from 7:40 a.m. to 7:40 p.m. The IIDELIS bus stop is located to the right as you exit the terminal building.
• Taxi: Taxi service is available to and from the airport and the Pau city center.
The information desk located on the ground floor and can help travelers with baggage services, lost property, messages and tourist information. There is also an airport restaurant and shop that sells regional produce year-round, including foie gras. Other facilities include a first-aid center, a bank and an ATM.