- Distance to Porto city center: 11 km (7
- Low cost carriers served: 5
About this airport
Porto Airport or "Aeroporto Internacional Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro", also known as "Aeroporto do Porto" or "Aeroporto de Pedras Rubras", is currently the third-busiest airport in Portugal. It is named after the Portuguese Politician, Francisco de Sa Carneiro.
Porto Airport is located 11 km (7 miles) northwest of the city center.
• Rail: The metro rail line E serves the airport regularly and is located just outside the terminal. A trip into the city center takes roughly 30 minutes.
• Bus: There are regular local as well as long distance bus connections available at the airport.
• Taxi: Taxis are available 24 hours a day and can be found outside the Arrivals Hall.
Airport services include an information desk, bank, ATMs, currency exchange, Internet access points as well as multiple shops and places to eat. Other facilities include a pharmacy and post office.