Rhodes (Diagoras) International (RHO)
- Distance to Rhodes city center: 12 km (8
- Low cost carriers served: 9
- Rhodes (Diagoras) International (RHO)
About this airport
Rhodes International Airport, also known as Diagoras International Airport, serves the island of Rhodes, Greece.
Rhodes International Airport is located 12 km (8 miles) southwest of Rhodes, near the town of Paradhissi.
• Bus: The airport bus station is outside the terminal building. The buses that stop here provide service to and from the airport and the Rhodes city center as well as other destinations. Buses provide frequent departures on the weekdays, less frequent on weekends.
• Taxi: Taxis can be found at the taxi rank just outside the terminal building.
The airport information desk is located in the main terminal building. Other facilities include: Bank, currency exchange, ATMs, restaurant/cafe, duty-free shopping, and a medical center.