- Distance to Southampton city center: 4 km (3
- Low cost carriers served: 3
- Website: southamptonairport.com
About this airport
Southampton Airport is one of Europe's fastest growing regional airports serving over 40 European destinations.
The Southampton Airport is located 7 km (4 miles) northeast of Southampton.
• Rail: The Southampton Airport has the self-proclaimed shortest 'plane to train' connection of any European Airport, adjacent to the Parkway Train Station. The terminal building is within walking distance. Train information can be found online on the National Rail, South West Trains, and Virgin Trains Websites.
• Bus: Buses offer regular service between the airport, Southampton University, the city center, and the ferry terminal every 15 minutes (20 minutes on weekends). Further bus information can be found on the Unilink, First Group, and National Express Websites.
• Taxi: The Checker Cars company serves the airport. They can be found at the rank located opposite the arrivals hall. The rank offers 24-hour service. For more information consult the company's Website.
There is an information desk located in the passenger terminal. The airport also has currency exchange, postal services, telephones, ATMs, and Wi-Fi access. Restaurants and bars as well as shops and duty-free are located throughout the terminal. Other airport facilities include Internet stations, baby care facilities, and first-aid.