- Distance to Toulon city center: 18 km (11
- Low cost carriers served: 3
About this airport
Toulon-Hyères Airport or "Aéroport de Toulon – Hyères" is also known as "Hyères Le Palyvestre Airport." The airport is characterised by its position on the French Riviera, a few yards away from the Port of Hyères and the Mediterranean sea.
Toulon-Hyères Airport is located 18 kilometers (11 miles) southeast of Toulon and 3 kilometers (1 mile) southeast of Hyères, both communes in the Var département of France.
• Boat: Shuttle boats are available to and from the airport. You can reach the Golden Isles of Hyères by boat from either the Port of Hyères (1 kilometer away from the airport) or from La Tour Fondue (Giens Peninsula, 8 kilometers from the airport).
• Bus: Shuttle buses allow you to reach or leave the airport according to plane schedules. Direct services linking the airport to the town centers of Hyères and Toulon. A minimum of five scheduled return journey services are provided daily.
• Taxi: The taxi station is located outside the terminal when leaving the arrival hall.
The information desk is located in the departures hall, with a separate desk in the arrivals hall to greet incoming passengers. Wi-Fi access is available in the terminal. The airport also offers a souvenir and duty-free shop, an ATM, a newsagent, a bar and a restaurant.