Val de Loire (TUF)
- Distance to Tours city center: 6 km (4
- Low cost carriers served: 1
About this airport
Tours Val de Loire Airport or "Aéroport Tours Val de Loire" has daily flights to London-Stansted and Dublin with Ryanair, and non-regular flights to Lyon and Bastia.
Tours Val de Loire Airport is located in the French "département" of Indre-et-Loire, 6 kilometers north-northeast of the city of Tours in the Loire Valley or “Val de Loire.”
• Rail: There is a TGV center in Tours. Transportation to and from the airport and station can be provided by taxi or shuttle.
• Bus: A Bus is available between Tours City Center and Tours Val de Loire Airport. The shuttle schedule coincides with Ryanair's.
• Taxi: Taxis are available to and from the airport.
There is a restaurant in the airport which is open daily with quick snack services at all flight times.