1 Lexham Gardens
1-3 Lexham Gardens, London, United Kingdom
Doubles from: $88 to $498
Check Rates for 1 Lexham GardensChecking Rates for 1 Lexham GardensNo availability
The three-star 1 Lexham Gardens Hotel is not the fanciest spot around, but it does the trick for the unfussy budget traveler in search of a clean and cheap home base in London. The hotel’s 55 rooms are equipped with coffee and tea facilities, a TV, phone and private bathroom,.
• Clean, no-frills rooms. The hotel may feel a bit down at the heel, but rooms are adequate, cozy and offer all the necessities.
• Some guest complaints. Some guests find the beds uncomfortable, and a few had issues with hot water for showers. Overall, though, those looking for a simple, affordable place to sleep found the 1 Lexham Gardens to be a good value.
• Fabulous Kensington location. For ritzy Kensington, where room rates can easily soar, the modestly priced 1 Lexham Gardens represents a solid value.
• A full English breakfast is included in the room rate.
• Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The 1 Lexham Gardens is well located, within a 15-minute walk from Earl’s Court, the Kensington High Street shopping thoroughfare and lush Holland Park. Hyde Park and Kensington Palace can be reached in 30 minutes on foot.
• Tube: The 1 Lexham Gardens is a 10-minute walk from both the High Street Kensington (Circle and District lines) and Earl’s Court (Circle, District and Piccadilly) stations.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the 1 Lexham Gardens and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
- Breakfast Extra Charge
- Concierge/Booking Services
- Conference room
- Hair Dryer – at reception
- Laundry Service
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Internet Access
- TV – flat screen
1-3 Lexham Gardens
Kensington, London, United Kingdom
About the 1 Lexham Gardens neighborhood
Situated between Notting Hill and South Kensington, Kensington is affluent territory. It's home to Kensington Palace, the upscale shops of Kensington High Street, and stately townhouses. Budget accommodations can be hard to come by, though there are a few delightful exceptions to this rule.