72 Queensborough Terrace, London, United Kingdom star
Doubles from: $76 to $197
Check Rates for 72QTChecking Rates for 72QTNo availability
The many-named 72 Queensborough Terrace (also known as the 72QT or the Lativian Guest House), is a pleasant Cheapo home base, offering 16 two-star guest rooms a stone’s throw from Hyde Park. Rooms share bathrooms and are equipped with a sink and coffee maker. Some rooms have a TV.
• Excellent value. Although not the cheapest hotel in town, the Latvian Guest House is an all-around package, with clean rooms, friendly service and decent rates.
• Simple, clean rooms. Rooms are basic but very clean. Only some offer a television (ask ahead).
• Location, location, location! Um, hello, Hyde Park, just down the street.
• Noise can be an issue here. Although many guests say that the area is relatively quiet, a few complain of thin walls that let in noise from other guests.
• ”Private club.” The hotel’s cozy basement “Club Bar” is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights and serves a selection of Latvian beers. A Latvian-style supper is also available on Friday and Saturday nights.
• Shared bathrooms. One double room has a private bathroom while the rest have a sink and share other facilities.
• A cooked breakfast is included in the room rate.
• Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The 72QT boasts a brilliant location (did we mention its proximity to Hyde Park?) in the residential neighborhood of Bayswater. Kensington Palace and Paddington Station are both a short walk away, and Buckingham Palace is a bit farther, but nice stroll through the park.
• Tube: The hotel is located within a five-minute walk of both the Bayswater (Circle and District lines) and Queensway (Central line) Tube stops.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the 72QT and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
- Breakfast Extra Charge
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Internet Station
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Bathroom: Private
- Bathroom: Shared
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryer
72 Queensborough Terrace
Bayswater, London, United Kingdom
About the 72QT neighborhood
Bayswater is a mostly residential area situated north of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. The neighborhood is packed with affordable, often nondescript, places to sleep. Bayswater makes a smart choice for visitors looking for proximity to Paddington Station and the city’s main sights.