27-29 Longmoore Street, London, United Kingdom
Doubles from: $104
Check Rates for Chester HotelChecking Rates for Chester HotelNo availability
Offering 15 basic rooms and a convenient location near Victoria Station, the two-star Chester Hotel is a basic no-frills hotel with reasonable rates. Each room is equipped with coffee and tea facilities, a private bathroom, fan and television.
• Decent value. Rates at the Chester Hotel are not the cheapest in town and not the most expensive either. The hotel offers a fair deal for the services it provides.
• Clean and compact. Guests complain that rooms are teensy (and bathrooms even teensier), but many report that the hotel is clean and tastefully decorated.
• Guest complaints. Guest reviews of the Chester are all over the map. Many rave that it’s an excellent value, while many others gripe about unfriendly staff and broken facilities (like television remotes).
• No elevator.
• Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas.
The Chester Hotel is a short walk from Victoria Station, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace, with convenient transportation options for exploring farther afield.
• Tube: Just a five-minute walk from the Chester, Victoria Station provides access to the Circle and District lines, as well as myriad Railway trains.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Chester Hotel and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Hair Dryer – at reception
- Luggage Storage
- No Elevator
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Tourist information
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Bathroom: Private
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Iron available
- TV – flat screen
27-29 Longmoore Street
Near Victoria Station, London, United Kingdom
About the Chester Hotel neighborhood
The area near Victoria Station is undeniably convenient, although not aesthetically pleasing. Aside from its proximity to Victoria, the neighborhood is close to Buckingham Palace and the lovely St. James's Park. Those staying in London for more than a few days might want to look elsewhere, for charm if nothing else.