The Euro Hotel
51-53 Cartwright Gardens, London, United Kingdom star
Doubles from: $100 to $254
Check Rates for The Euro HotelChecking Rates for The Euro HotelNo availability
The Euro Hotel offers friendly service and 32 comfortable three-star rooms in a historic Bloomsbury townhouse. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, satellite TV, phone, tea kettle, hair dryer and free Wi-Fi. The hotel does not have an elevator.
• Solid Value. The Euro Hotel is neither particularly expensive nor particularly cheap. All told, for location, cleanliness and service it provides a good value.
• Comfy, cozy rooms. Guests report that rooms at the Euro are simply but clean and comfortable.
• Historic charm. Cartwright Gardens is a pretty crescent lined with stately Georgian homes, and the Euro Hotel is one of the many which have been converted into hotels. The effect is charming and “very London.” As an added perk guests have access to the Cartwright Gardens tennis courts.
• Cheerful service. Guests rave about the friendly staff at the Euro Hotel.
• A full English breakfast is included in the room rate. .
• No elevator. Because it is housed in three historic homes, the hotel does not have an elevator.
• Free Wi-Fi is available throughout, and the hotel offers a free Internet station in the lobby.
Leafy Bloomsbury is a pleasant and central neighborhood. The hotel is located within easy walking distance from Russell Square, the British Library and the British Museum. It’s also very near King’s Cross station, making it a great base for zipping about the city or catching the Eurostar out of town.
• Tube: Just a 10-minute walk from the hotel, King’s Cross St. Pancras station offers access to the Circle, Hammersmith, Northern, Metropolitan, Piccadilly and Victoria lines.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the The Euro Hotel and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
- City tour
- Conference room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Hair Dryer – at reception
- Historic building
- Internet Station
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Recently renovated
- Tennis court
- Wake-Up Service
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Alarm Clock
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
- Internet Access
51-53 Cartwright Gardens
Bloomsbury, London, United Kingdom
About the The Euro Hotel neighborhood
Leafy Bloomsbury is centered around Russell Square, north of Piccadilly Circus and the West End, and boasts the British Museum, University of London, and Georgian townhouse-lined streets. Budget-friendly B&Bs line Gower Street, just west of the University.