65 Shepherds Bush Road, Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom
Doubles from: $90 to $360
Check Rates for Hotel 65Checking Rates for Hotel 65No availability
The no-star Hotel 65 is a simple spot situated in a residential neighborhood just outside of Kensington. The hotel offers decent rates and 60 simple rooms equipped with coffee and tea facilities, a television and private bathroom. It does not have an elevator.
• Avoid attic rooms. Guest report that the rooms are clean, small and basic, but several complain that the attic rooms are especially tiny, if a tad dingy (plus, all those stairs!).
• Friendly staff. Several guests praise the cheerful service offered at the Hotel 65.
• Nice, “local” location. The Hotel 65 is located in a nice, residential neighborhood, with easy access to a number of good restaurants.
• A continental breakfast is included in the room rate. A full English breakfast can be purchased for £5 per person.
• Free Wi-Fi is available throughout, although some guests report that it’s not the best connection.
• The hotel does not have an elevator.
The Hotel 65 is located on the outskirts of Kensington, in a pretty, residential neighborhood. While it’s not particularly close to any of the “major” attractions, it’s well connected by Tube,. Plus, it's near several interesting restaurants as well as the Hammersmith Apollo and Shepherd’s Bush Empire venues, making it a great place for music fans.
• Tube: The Hotel 65 is locacted a short walk from the Goldhawk Road Tube stop, on the Circle, District and Hammersmith lines. Also nearby is the Shepherd's Bush stop, on the Central line.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Hotel 65 and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Breakfast Included
- Concierge/Booking Services
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Machine
- Guest Kitchen
- Luggage Storage
- No Elevator
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Hair Dryer
65 Shepherds Bush Road, Hammersmith
Kensington, London, United Kingdom
About the Hotel 65 neighborhood
Situated between Notting Hill and South Kensington, Kensington is affluent territory. It's home to Kensington Palace, the upscale shops of Kensington High Street, and stately townhouses. Budget accommodations can be hard to come by, though there are a few delightful exceptions to this rule.