Hyde Park Executive Apartments
8-18 Inverness Terrace, London, United Kingdom star
Doubles from: $114 to $211
Check Rates for Hyde Park Executive ApartmentsChecking Rates for Hyde Park Executive ApartmentsNo availability
The name “executive” may be debatable, but the four-star Hyde Park Executive Apartments offer an affordable, convenient option for unfussy, independent travelers in search of a central home base. The hotel’s 122 suites feature a private bathroom, plasma television, sitting area and kitchenette.
• Good value. Not only are rates affordable, but the added convenience of a kitchenette (complete with stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee maker and dining area) makes the Hyde Park Executive Apartments a great deal for guests looking to save on food as well as lodging.
• Excellent Hyde Park location. As its name implies, the hotel is located just steps from gorgeous Hyde Park, and is convenient to many other attractions.
• Some guest complaints. Reviews about the hotel are hit and miss. Some guests complain about uncomfortable beds, shabby conditions and odors in the hall. Just as many, however, find the place to be clean, comfortable and an excellent value.
• Some noise. Given its central location, the hotel is likely to pick up street noise. Some guests also complain of hearing noise from fellow guests, and basement rooms may pick up noise from the Underground.
• Breakfast is not offered, but the kitchens are perfect for whipping something up in your room. .
• The hotel has an elevator (although a few guests complain that it is often quite busy).
• Internet is available for an additional charge.
• Tube: The hotel is a five-minute walk from the Bayswater (Circle and District lines) and Queensway (Central line) Tube stops, and just a 15-minute walk from Paddington Station, where you can pick up the Bakerloo or Hammersmith lines as well as several trains.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Hyde Park Executive Apartments and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Room Service
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryer
8-18 Inverness Terrace
Bayswater, London, United Kingdom
About the Hyde Park Executive Apartments neighborhood
Bayswater is a mostly residential area situated north of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. The neighborhood is packed with affordable, often nondescript, places to sleep. Bayswater makes a smart choice for visitors looking for proximity to Paddington Station and the city’s main sights.