Leisure Inn Hotel
40-41 Leinster Gardens, London, United Kingdom star
Doubles from: $67 to $395
Check Rates for Leisure Inn HotelChecking Rates for Leisure Inn HotelNo availability
Offering low rates and 48 bare-bones rooms, the two-star Leisure Inn falls into the “cheap-and-basic” category. It’s not posh, but it’ll do the trick for the unfussy traveler. Rooms are all equipped with a satellite television, phone and coffee maker. Some have a private bath while the cheapest share facilities. The hotel has an elevator.
• Super-Cheapo. The hotel may be basic, but considering the rates and convenient location, the traveler on-the-go should be fine here.
• Teensy but clean rooms. The compact rooms may be a bit worn, but guests report that they are clean and do the trick for those just needing a place to crash. Tip: Ask for a room that is not in the basement, as these will feel especially dark and cramped.
• Some shared bathrooms. The cheapest rooms share bathrooms. Several guests note that the water could take a long time to heat up.
• Some guest complaints. Guest reviews are mixed. Some guests mention surly staff, uncomfortable beds and issues with hot water. Others say the staff is helpful and that the hotel fine. Regardless, the location and price are the hotel's main assets.
• Breakfast is included in the room rate.
• The hotel has an elevator. Guests mention that it can be slow, but even so it’s a perk for London, where many hotels lack a lift.
• Wi-Fi is available for an additional charge.
Situated in residential Bayswater, the Leisure Inn is a few blocks from Hyde Park and within easy walking distance from Notting Hill, Gloucester Square and Paddington Station. A leisurely stroll (about an hour) through the park will get you to Buckingham Palace.
• Tube: Walk 10 minutes from the Leisure Inn and you can access the Circle and District lines at the Bayswater stop, the Central line at Queensway or the Bakerloo and Hammersmith lines at Paddington Station.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Leisure Inn Hotel and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
- City tour
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Groups welcome
- Historic building
- Internet Station
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Recently renovated
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Shuttle service
- TV Lounge
- Vending Machines
- Wake-Up Service
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Extra bed
- Internet Access
- Iron available
- Writing desk
40-41 Leinster Gardens
Bayswater, London, United Kingdom
(020) 7262 0757
Fax: (020) 7262 1248
About the Leisure Inn Hotel neighborhood
Bayswater is a mostly residential area situated north of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. The neighborhood is packed with affordable, often nondescript, places to sleep. Bayswater makes a smart choice for visitors looking for proximity to Paddington Station and the city’s main sights.