Doubles from: $74 to $594
Check Rates for Notting Hill Gate HotelChecking Rates for Notting Hill Gate HotelNo availability
The three-star Notting Hill Gate Hotel is a fine option for unfussy travelers in search of a primo location near Hyde Park. Its 25 guest rooms are compact, tidy and equipped with a TV, phone, free Wi-Fi and private bathroom. The hotel does not have an elevator.
• Beware of basement rooms. Some guests warn that basement rooms lack natural light. Request a room that’s not in the cellar.
• Brilliant location near Hyde Park. The posh Notting Hill area can be really pricey, but the Notting Hill Gate offers a chance to rub elbows with the upper echelons without spending like them.
• Friendly service. Many guests praise the helpful, efficient staff.
• A continental breakfast is included in the room rate. (Get there early as guests report the breakfast room is quite tiny and there may be a way.
• Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
• The hotel does not have an elevator.
The best thing about the Notting Hill Gate Hotel is its fashionable location, amid a variety of cafés and a hop, skip and a jump from Hyde Park.
• Tube: The hotel is located a few blocks from the Notting Hill Gate Tube stop, serviced by the Central, Circle and District lines.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Notting Hill Gate Hotel and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Breakfast Included
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
About the Notting Hill Gate Hotel neighborhood
Bayswater is a mostly residential area situated north of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. The neighborhood is packed with affordable, often nondescript, places to sleep. Bayswater makes a smart choice for visitors looking for proximity to Paddington Station and the city’s main sights.