Royal Court Apartments
51 Gloucester Terrace, London, United Kingdom
Doubles from: $68 to $453
Check Rates for Royal Court ApartmentsChecking Rates for Royal Court ApartmentsNo availability
It’s all about value at the Royal Court Apartments, a modest two-star property offering 76 well-equipped apartments in a Victorian building near Paddington Station. Rooms feature convenient amenities, including a kitchenette, private bathroom, TV, phone and safe. The hotel does not have an elevator.
• Super-Cheapo. The Royal Court Apartments ticks all our Cheapo boxes: It’s clean, central and cheap.
• Well-equipped, if dated, apartments. Some rooms may appear worn (others have been renovated), but guests rave that they are spotless. Ranging from small one-person studios to three-bedroom apartments that sleep up to six, each offers the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen.
• Thin walls. While most guests say that the area is on the quieter side, several say fellow guests can be heard through the walls.
• Excellent location between Hyde Park and Paddington Station, with plenty of access to attractions and Underground lines.
• Breakfast is not offered, but guests can save by using the kitchen to make their own.
• There is no elevator in the historic building.
• Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas.
Paddington Station and Hyde Park are both located a few short blocks from the Royal Court Apartments, making this a super-central base for exploring London. Guests can easily walk to Notting Hill, or through amble through the park to reach Kensington Palace or Buckingham Palace.
• Tube: The hotel offers excellent Tube access. Pick up the Bakerloo, District, Circle or Hammersmith lines at Paddington Station or the Central line Lancaster Gate, both within a five-minute walk from the Royal Court.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Royal Court Apartments and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
- City tour
- Conference room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Newspapers
- Groups welcome
- Guest Kitchen
- Hair Dryer – at reception
- Laundry Service
- Limousine service
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Safe at reception
- Shuttle service
- TV Lounge
- Extra bed
- Internet Access
- Iron available
- Mini fridge
51 Gloucester Terrace
Paddington, London, United Kingdom
About the Royal Court Apartments neighborhood
Although the area surrounding Paddington Station is situated in Bayswater, we’ve set it aside as its own neighborhood, as it’s packed with (mostly uninspiring) budget hotels. Paddington Station is one of London’s major transportation hubs, and the Heathrow Express departs from here every 15 minutes during peak hours.