Royal Hyde Park Hotel
106-110 Queensway, London, United Kingdom star
Doubles from: $128
Check Rates for Royal Hyde Park HotelChecking Rates for Royal Hyde Park HotelNo availability
Situated within frolicking distance of Hyde Park, the three-star Royal Hyde Park Hotel is your basic budget property, offering 40 bare-bones rooms and affordable rates. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, a private bathroom, television and safe.
• Excellent location near Hyde Park. The hotel’s main perk is its easy access to Hyde Park, Tube stations and a variety of shops and restaurants.
• Clean, comfortable rooms. Although rooms at the Royal Hyde Park are on the small side, guests report that they are clean and modern.
• No elevator. The hotel has rather steep stairs and no elevator.
• Noisy. Rooms at the Royal Hyde Park can pick up noise from the street and other guests (pack earplugs).
• Breakfast is included in the room rate, although some guests complain that it is basic and that the hours are too early.
• Weird extra charges. Some guests report that the hotel charges extra for things like the television remote.
• Free Wi-Fi throughout.
The Royal Hyde Park Hotel is located (naturally) a short walk from Hyde Park, in the residential district of Bayswater. It’s close to Kensington Palace and a number of restaurants, and offers easy Tube access for exploring farther afield.
• Tube: The Royal Hyde Park is a five-minute walk from both the Bayswater (Circle and District lines) and Queensway (Central line) stops, and just a 15-minute walk from Paddington Station, where you can pick up the Bakerloo or Hammersmith lines as well as several trains.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Royal Hyde Park Hotel and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Breakfast Included
- City tour
- Concierge/Booking Services
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Groups welcome
- Laundry Service
- Luggage Storage
- No Elevator
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Office Center
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Tourist information
- Wake-Up Service
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Extra bed
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- Iron available
- Rooms with view
- TV – flat screen
- Writing desk
Bayswater, London, United Kingdom
About the Royal Hyde Park Hotel neighborhood
Bayswater is a mostly residential area situated north of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. The neighborhood is packed with affordable, often nondescript, places to sleep. Bayswater makes a smart choice for visitors looking for proximity to Paddington Station and the city’s main sights.