Royal Hyde Park Hotel
106-110 Queensway, London, United Kingdom star
Doubles from: $122
Check Rates for Royal Hyde Park HotelChecking Rates for Royal Hyde Park HotelNo availability
Situated within frolicking distance of Hyde Park, the three-star Royal Hyde Park Hotel is your basic budget property, offering 40 bare-bones rooms and affordable rates. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, a private bathroom, television and safe.
• Excellent location near Hyde Park. The hotel’s main perk is its easy access to Hyde Park, Tube stations and a variety of shops and restaurants.
• Clean, comfortable rooms. Although rooms at the Royal Hyde Park are on the small side, guests report that they are clean and modern.
• No elevator. The hotel has rather steep stairs and no elevator.
• Noisy. Rooms at the Royal Hyde Park can pick up noise from the street and other guests (pack earplugs).
• Breakfast is included in the room rate, although some guests complain that it is basic and that the hours are too early.
• Weird extra charges. Some guests report that the hotel charges extra for things like the television remote.
• Free Wi-Fi throughout.
The Royal Hyde Park Hotel is located (naturally) a short walk from Hyde Park, in the residential district of Bayswater. It’s close to Kensington Palace and a number of restaurants, and offers easy Tube access for exploring farther afield.
• Tube: The Royal Hyde Park is a five-minute walk from both the Bayswater (Circle and District lines) and Queensway (Central line) stops, and just a 15-minute walk from Paddington Station, where you can pick up the Bakerloo or Hammersmith lines as well as several trains.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Royal Hyde Park Hotel and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
- Breakfast Included
- City tour
- Concierge/Booking Services
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Groups welcome
- Hair Dryer – at reception
- Laundry Service
- Luggage Storage
- No Elevator
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Office Center
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Tourist information
- Wake-Up Service
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Extra bed
- Internet Access
- Iron available
- Rooms with view
- TV – flat screen
- Writing desk
Bayswater, London, United Kingdom
About the Royal Hyde Park Hotel neighborhood
Bayswater is a mostly residential area situated north of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. The neighborhood is packed with affordable, often nondescript, places to sleep. Bayswater makes a smart choice for visitors looking for proximity to Paddington Station and the city’s main sights.