Doubles from: $100 to $169
Check Rates for Stanley House HotelChecking Rates for Stanley House HotelNo availability
The Stanley House Hotel offers 44 simple yet comfortable budget beds near Victoria Station. Each room contains a private bathrooms, a TV and phone. The hotel also offers a TV lounge and included breakfast.
• Reasonable rates. The Stanley House is not the cheapest hotel in London, but its rates are decent for the services it provides.
• Clean but rundown rooms. Some guests note that the Stanley House Hotel’s small guest rooms are showing their wear, but most report that they are impeccably clean.
• Guest complaints. Reviews of the hotel are rather mixed. Guests complain about everything from comically small bathrooms to rude staff members, but many others find the hotel to be a solid value and praise the friendly service.
• No elevator and lots of steep stairs.
• Breakfast is included in the room rate, although some early risers complain that 7:30 a.m. is too late a start time, while the party animals wish it lasted past 9 a.m.
• Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The Stanley Hotel provides a convenient base, within a 20-minute walk from Victoria Station and Buckingham Palace, and provides convenient access to public transportation for reaching all the major sights.
• Tube: The Stanley House is a five-minute walk from Victoria Station, a major transit hub, with links to the Circle, Victoria and District lines, as well as myriad Railway trains.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Stanley House Hotel and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Breakfast Included
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
About the Stanley House Hotel neighborhood
The area near Victoria Station is undeniably convenient, although not aesthetically pleasing. Aside from its proximity to Victoria, the neighborhood is close to Buckingham Palace and the lovely St. James's Park. Those staying in London for more than a few days might want to look elsewhere, for charm if nothing else.