EuroCheapo's guide to hotels in Lyon
Welcome to EuroCheapo’s guide to Lyon. Our editors are obsessed with great hotel values—we’ve been finding Europe’s best budget accommodations for more than a decade!
Business travelers and tourists alike fill the historic streets of Lyon, a cultural, commercial and culinary hub located in France’s Rhône-Alpes region. This can make things a bit expensive during high season. Fortunately for budget travelers, though, deals abound in this city of all things chic.
• Use the search box above to find out which hotels will be available for the dates of your stay.
• Browse through our list of recommended hotels in Lyon if you haven’t committed to specific dates yet.
• Don’t know your Part-Dieu from your Perrache? Our neighborhood overview makes sense of it all.
Keep it cheap
• Want to save on more than just your hotel? Check out our Lyon city guide for tips on exploring the city while sticking to your budget.
Thank you for visiting EuroCheapo! Together, we can afford to go anywhere!
From our Lyon blog
Last week we looked at how the liberalization of regulations around long-distance coach services is reshaping the transport map of Europe. We noted in particular how big changes are afoot in Germany. Now let’s take a p ... read
European rail operators revise their schedules from time to time, most frequently to reflect changing patterns of demand, to serve new routes or to react to new competition. Let’s take a look at what might be in the of ... read
Traveling in France this summer and still haven’t purchased your train tickets? You could be in luck–France’s high-speed rail service, the TGV, today announced €35 fares all over France for July and A ... read
- Getting Into Lyon
Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport, to the east of the city, is serviced by several European carriers like Aer Lingus, British Airways and Luftansa, as well as low-cost carrier EasyJet. For those who prefer traveling by train, we’ll outline how to get around from each of the three main stations.
- Getting Around Lyon
- Lyon Budget Tips
- Lyon City Guide Introduction