Munich city guide
Munich is a city of several impressions, some of them at once. One minute, strolling broad, leafy boulevards lined with imposing, palatial buildings on one side and small public parks overflowing with flowers on the other, you appear to be in the most refined city in the world...» read more
Munich feature stories
Munich blog posts
- Aldi and Lidl, oh my! A guide to Germany’s discount grocery stores
- Book Review: A very Rough Guide to Germany
- Kassel’s dOCUMENTA Exhibition: Get your modern art fix through Sept. 16
- Win a trip to Germany, courtesy of airberlin, A&O Hostels and EuroCheapo!
- Having a Bâle in Basel? Know your exonyms!
- Eurolines: International coach journeys in Europe
- Germany: Exploring Leipzig in the autumn
- Munich: Catching an overnight taste of Bavaria
- European Train Update: 2011 rail changes
- Exploring Germany: Rail passes for local train services