Munich city guide
Munich is a city of several impressions, some of them at once. One minute, strolling broad, leafy boulevards lined with imposing, palatial buildings on one side and small public parks overflowing with flowers on the other, you appear to be in the most refined city in the world...» read more
Munich feature stories
Munich blog posts
- Munich: 5 classic Bavarian bakery items for around €1
- Report from Oktoberfest: A guide to the tents, tastes, and trends
- Deutsche Bahn’s new bus service connects Berlin with Krakow from €29
- Flood Alert: Train cancellations in the Czech Republic, Austria, Germany and beyond
- Aldi and Lidl, oh my! A guide to Germany’s discount grocery stores
- Book Review: A very Rough Guide to Germany
- Kassel’s dOCUMENTA Exhibition: Get your modern art fix through Sept. 16
- Win a trip to Germany, courtesy of airberlin, A&O Hostels and EuroCheapo!
- Having a Bâle in Basel? Know your exonyms!
- Eurolines: International coach journeys in Europe