Days Hotel Broadway at 94th Street
215 West 94th Street, New York, United States star
Doubles from: $100
Check Rates for Days Hotel Broadway at 94th StreetChecking Rates for Days Hotel Broadway at 94th StreetNo availability
From a quiet location on the Upper West Side, the Days Inn Hotel New York City Broadway offers adequate rooms at reasonable rates. All 250 guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a coffee maker, safe, TV, phone and private bathroom. The hotel also offers an elevator, business center and fitness center.
• Reasonable rates (sometimes). The Days Inn Broadway is not the cheapest hotel in New York—and depending on the season and availability it can even be pricey for what it is—but on the whole rates are decent.
• Standard, if dated, rooms. Rooms are typical chain-hotel fare. They are comfortable and equipped with all the expected amenities, but guests report that they are a bit tired and worse for the wear.
• Some guests complaints. Guests complain that the rooms are rundown, and street noise and thin blinds that don’t block out the light are also issues. That said, many guests find the hotel to be a good value for the location.
• Smoking rooms. The Days New York City Broadway is not entirely non-smoking, which could be an issue of you are sensitive.
• Wi-Fi is free in the public areas.
The Days Inn New York City Broadway is well located on the Upper West Side, removed from the chaos of Times Square, but still just a 10-minute train ride away. The green spaces of Central Park and Riverside Park can be reached on foot, and there are interesting eateries to be found along Broadway.
• Subway: The hotel provides easy access to the 1/2/3 lines at 96th Street.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Days Hotel Broadway at 94th Street and have included it in our New York guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Concierge/Booking Services
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Service
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Office Center
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Smoking Rooms
- Tourist information
- Wake-Up Service
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Bathroom: Private
- Bathtubs Available
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryer
- Writing desk
215 West 94th Street
Upper West Side to Harlem, New York, United States
About the Days Hotel Broadway at 94th Street neighborhood
Located west of Central Park, the Upper West Side is a largely residential area, filled with tall apartment buildings, stately brownstones, and families. The area is home to Lincoln Center, the American Museum of Natural History, and Columbia University. One of its greatest attributes may be its borders: you're never more than a few blocks away from either Central Park or leisurely Riverside Park. Famous Harlem, whose importance as a historically African-American neighborhood cannot be matched, begins north of Morningside Heights. Despite its dangerous reputation, Harlem has become much safer... and much more popular with tourists.