Doubles from: $78 to $379
Check Rates for NoNameHotelChecking Rates for NoNameHotelNo availability
The three-star Hotel Azure is a pleasant boutique property with a fabulous location in the heart of trendy Soho. Having completed a renovation in March 2012, the Azure offers 28 modern guest rooms equipped with double-paned windows, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, safe, phone and private bathroom. Most rooms also have a mini-fridge, and the hotel has an elevator.
• Solid value. While not the cheapest hotel in New York, the Hotel Azure is definitely one of the most affordable properties in the coveted neighborhood of Soho, and rates are overall reasonable (although they fluctuate depending on season and availability).
• Compact, clean and modern rooms. Rooms at the Azure are small (welcome to New York!), but guests report that they are immaculate, and many praise the comfy beds and modern bathrooms.
• Fun Soho location. The Azure is well placed for shopping in fashionable Soho and taking advantage of the downtown nightlife scene.
• Street noise is common in this bustling area, and many guests complain that the noise and vibrations from the subway are bothersome (ask for a room on a higher floor and pack earplugs).
• Free Wired Internet is available in the guest rooms.
The Hotel Azure is situated just north of chaotic Canal Street, where tourists flock to buy knock-off designer wares. The immediate surrounds may not be the most picturesque, but the location provides easy subway access, as well as proximity to downtown attractions including Chinatown, Little Italy, fashionable Soho and the Lower East Side.
• Subway: There is an entrance to the Canal Street station (where you can catch the N/Q/R, 6 and J lines) just steps from the hotel.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the NoNameHotel and have included it in our New York guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom: Private
- Handicap accessible rooms
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
About the NoNameHotel neighborhood
SoHo. "South Of HOuston", once associated with bohemian artists, is now the territory of the wealthy and hip, as well as the designer stores and swank restaurants they patronize. Tour buses and tourists pack the area. Tribeca, the Triangle Below Canal, is still somewhat arty but increasingly filled with financial types who work in nearby Wall Street.