Avenir Hotel Montmartre
39 Boulevard Rochechouart, Paris, France star
Doubles from: $149 to $169
Check Rates for Avenir Hotel MontmartreChecking Rates for Avenir Hotel MontmartreNo availability
Situated across from the Place d’Anvers near the base of Montmartre, the two-star Hotel Avenir Montmartre offers 42 well-equipped and renovated rooms.
• Low rates. The Hotel Avenir Montmartre regularly has doubles for under €75.
• Plenty of amenities. The two-star hotel’s renovated rooms are equipped with flat-screen TV, safe, private bath and free Wi-Fi. The hotel has an elevator.
• Great views. Certain “panoramic rooms” offer stunning views over Paris, Montmartre and Sacre Coeur, many with small private balconies. These rooms cost just a few euros more—go for it!
• Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
• Breakfast is offered for €6. This is cheap-ish and convenient, but you can probably find something cheaper in any number of cafés around the hotel.
• Near Montmartre. The hotel is located along the busy Boulevard Rochechouart facing a square called the Place d’Anvers. This will be convenient if you plan to spend evenings in the neighborhood’s restaurants, cafes and bars.
• Near train stations: The hotel is also a 10-minute walk to the Gare du Nord, making it a convenient choice for
• Metro: The Hotel Avenir Montmartre is located across the street from the “Anvers” Metro station, serving line 2.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Avenir Hotel Montmartre and have included it in our Paris guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Breakfast Included
- Concierge/Booking Services
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Machine
- Free Newspapers
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Reading room
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Vending Machines
- Wake-Up Service
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Alarm Clock
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- Iron available
- Soundproofed Windows
- TV – flat screen
39 Boulevard Rochechouart
18th Arrondissement: Montmartre, Paris, France
About the Avenir Hotel Montmartre neighborhood
The wedding cake of a church that is the hilltop Sacré-Coeur basilica is this area’s most recognizable monument, and those who climb up will be rewarded with an incomparable view overlooking Paris. Montmartre's winding streets have inspired generations of starving artists and bohemians. That charm now co-exists with a theme park of the original village, centered on the Place du Tertre, complete with touristy restaurants and bars, and "artists" offering to sketch your portrait or sell you their lurid oil paintings.