20 Bis Rue Dugommier, Paris, France star
Doubles from: $103 to $540
Check Rates for Pink HotelChecking Rates for Pink HotelNo availability
The Pink Hotel offers boutique-y rooms with TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi in the 12th arrondissement east of the Gare de Lyon train station.
• The necessities. The 15 rooms offer décor that’s simple, modern and, yes, rather pink. Bathrooms offer toiletries and hair dryers.
• Location near transit. Though it’s not the most central location, The Pink Hotel is set on a quiet side street near a Metro station that provides connection to the bustling heart of Paris.
• Reasonable rates. It does provide a solid option for those who value less trafficked surroundings and a boutique feel. Breakfast is available for an extra charge.
• Metro: The Dugommier Metro station (line 6) is just down the street from the hotel.
Reviewed by: Sarah Silbert, EuroCheapo Staff Writer
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Pink Hotel and have included it in our Paris guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Airport Transportation
- City tour
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Machine
- Free Newspapers
- Historic building
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Recently renovated
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Shuttle service
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryer
- Handicap accessible rooms
- Internet Access
- TV – flat screen
20 Bis Rue Dugommier
11th/12th: Bastille / Gare de Lyon, Paris, France
About the Pink Hotel neighborhood
The Bastille is located just east of the Marais in the 11th arrondissement, centered around the Place de la Bastille, once home to the infamous Bastille prison which was destroyed during the revolution (1789) and now anchored by a modern opera house that is the aesthetic opposite of the Opéra Garnier across town.