Relais du Pré
16, rue Pierre Sémard, Paris, France star
Doubles from: $100 to $158
Check Rates for Relais du PréChecking Rates for Relais du PréNo availability
The three-star Relais du Pré offers comfortable, reasonably priced rooms and a convenient location close to the Gare du Nord train station.
• The necessities. The Relais du Pré’s 34 rooms aren’t fancy by any means, but they offer up all the basic amenities that you could ask for in a budget hotel. Each is equipped with a private bathroom (with hairdryer), free Wi-Fi, a TV, a telephone and a safe. Non-smoking rooms are available upon request.
• Convenient location. Perfect for any weary train travellers, the Relais du Pré is handily located a short walk from Gare du Nord. It also offers a number of tourist sights at close proximity, including Sacré-Coeur, the Opera and the Grands Magasins.
• Reasonable rates. For a clean, comfy and central three-star property, the Relais du Pré offers rooms at very reasonable rates, though it’s possible to find cheaper in this neighborhood.
• Extras. The hotel has a cozy lounge and serves breakfast for a fee, but in a location this central, you have no excuse not to find a cute café nearby! Note: The Relais du Pré is a sister property to the Hotel du Pré, which we also review.
The Relais du Pré is located 16 rue Pierre Sémard, just a few blocks southwest of the Gare du Nord. This will be convenient for those coming and going from the station, and the hotel is close to tourist attractions such as Sacré-Coeur. Many other sights, though, are a bit farther and will require use of the metro.
• Metro: The Poissonière Metro station (line 7) is just a block away from the hotel.
Reviewed by: Sarah Silbert, EuroCheapo Staff Writer
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Relais du Pré and have included it in our Paris guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- City tour
- Concierge/Booking Services
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Machine
- Historic building
- Luggage Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Recently renovated
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Room Service
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Internet Access
- TV – flat screen
16, rue Pierre Sémard
Gare Du Nord, Paris, France
About the Relais du Pré neighborhood
Located in the 10th arrondissement, the Gare du Nord is the grandest of the city's 19th-century train stations. The area has little to offer on the cultural or historical front. It does, however, boast an abundance of transportation options, budget hotels and exotic shops.