Doubles from: $31 to $271
Check Rates for B&B MaggioreChecking Rates for B&B MaggioreNo availability
Situated in a historic building across from Santa Maria Maggiore Church, the B&B Maggiore is a simple, friendly and affordable spot with a fabulous location near Rome’s historic center. Its seven no-frills guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, safe, minibar and TV. Air condidtioning is available in some rooms for an additional charge. The hotel has an elevator.
• Good value. It’s not the lap of luxury, but given its cleanliness, location and low rates, the B&B Maggiore is a package for the unfussy traveler.
• Location, location, location. With Termini Station a few minutes away and many of the historic sights within easy walking distance, the B&B is a great base for exploring Rome.
• Some complaints. Some guests complain about the basic rooms, citing uncomfortable beds and a bit of a rundown feel. However, just as many find the hotel to be pleasant, cozy and a solid deal.
• Air conditioning costs extra and is only available in some rooms. Ask ahead if you require A/C. (Otherwise fans are provided.)
•No Internet access or breakfast are available.
As its name implies, the B&B Maggiore is located just opposite the Santa Maria Maggiore Church. Many attractions, including the Roman Forum, Colosseum and Trevi Fountain, can be reached on foot in 20 minutes or less. And Termini Station is just a few blocks away, providing easy access to all of Rome.
• Metro: The hotel is located within a five-minute walk from Termini Station, where you can catch either metro line and a number of trains and buses.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the B&B Maggiore and have included it in our Rome guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Breakfast Included
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
About the B&B Maggiore neighborhood
Located just south of the main train station, the area surrounding the glorious Santa Maria Maggiore church has a spirit of its own. Close to Termini (but far enough away to feel safe) the Santa Maria Maggiore area is even relatively clean. The area is home to numerous imposing government buildings, as well as twisting streets lined with small restaurants and bars.