Mi Casa Tu Casa
Via Principe Eugenio 3, Rome, Italy
Doubles from: $39 to $116
Check Rates for Mi Casa Tu CasaChecking Rates for Mi Casa Tu CasaNo availability
Offering very low rates and the most basic of rooms with shared baths, the Mi Casa Tu Casa B&B is a solid pick for the unfussy backpacker set in search of a central, cheap sleep and little else. Coffee and tea facilities and a hair dryer are available.
• Super cheap and super basic. Don’t expect the lap of luxury here. The hotel is bare-bones (picture an “upscale hostel”—shared baths and few amenities), but the rooms are spacious and clean and the price is certainly right.
• Friendly staff (if they are around). Guests rave about the warm, helpful owners of the Mi Casa Tu Casa, although a few complain that they are rarely there not always at reception (check ahead to let them know when you’ll be arriving!).
• Noise issues. Rooms are likely to pick up street noise, as well as sounds from other guests.
• Basic guest kitchen. The small kitchen offers a hot plate, microwave and fridge but little else.
• Shared bathrooms. There are two bathrooms, shared between three double rooms. They are cleaned daily.
• Breakfast is included in the room rate, although a few guest complain that it’s not the greatest.
• Elevator. The hotel, which is located on the fifth floor, thankfully has an elevator.
• Wi-Fi is free throughout the property.
• Metro: The hotel is located about a minute away from the Vittorio Emanuele stop, on the A line.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Mi Casa Tu Casa and have included it in our Rome guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
- Breakfast Extra Charge
- City tour
- Hair Dryer – at reception
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Shuttle service
- Smoking Rooms
- TV Lounge
- Internet Access
- Iron available
Via Principe Eugenio 3
South of Termini Station, Rome, Italy
About the Mi Casa Tu Casa neighborhood
Located just south of the main train station, the area surrounding the glorious Santa Maria Maggiore church has a spirit of its own. Close to Termini (but far enough away to feel safe) the Santa Maria Maggiore area is even relatively clean. The area is home to numerous imposing government buildings, as well as twisting streets lined with small restaurants and bars.