Via Emanuele Filiberto 109, Rome, Italy
Doubles from: $95 to $196
Check Rates for Trinity B&BChecking Rates for Trinity B&BNo availability
The Trinity B&B is a cozy, friendly property set in the bustling area south of Termini Station. Its rates are low, its service is friendly and its 10 guest rooms offer air conditioning, coffee and tea facilities, satellite television and a mini-fridge. Each room has a private bathroom, although some of these are located outside the room. The hotel has an elevator.
• “When you’re here, you’re family” vibe. This is the sort of place that feels like staying with a relative. Guests invariably rave about the super-friendly service offered by the Trinity proprietor, Agapi, and her staff.
• Simple, clean and cozy. Guest rooms are basic, but they're comfortable, immaculate and outfitted with the usual comforts (including a mini-fridge). Note that while all rooms have private baths, some of these are located outside the room.
• Excellent value. A winning combination of low rates, convenient location and a sweet experience makes the Trinity B&B a fabulous deal.
• Breakfast is included in the room rate and served in your room.
• Wi-Fi is free throughout the property.
Situated south of Termini Station, the Trinity B&B is a great base for exploring Rome, with the Colosseum, Forum and Santa Maria Maggiore Church all within easy walking distance, and everything else easily accessible by Metro.
• Metro: The hotel is located within steps of the Manzoni Museo della Liberazione and Vittorio Emanuele stops, both on the A line.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Trinity B&B and have included it in our Rome guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
Via Emanuele Filiberto 109
South of Termini Station, Rome, Italy
About the Trinity B&B neighborhood
Located just south of the main train station, the area surrounding the glorious Santa Maria Maggiore church has a spirit of its own. Close to Termini (but far enough away to feel safe) the Santa Maria Maggiore area is even relatively clean. The area is home to numerous imposing government buildings, as well as twisting streets lined with small restaurants and bars.