Stockholm city guide
Both refined and restrained, the inhabited bits of Stockholm are laid out like exotic mosaics between the city's many waterways. You can't escape the water's omnipresence, and Stockholmers will readily tell you which bodies consist of saltwater and which of "sweet," or fresh water.» read more
Stockholm feature stories
Stockholm blog posts
- Traveling by Ferry in Europe: Down to the seas again
- European Rail Connections: Headline changes in December 2012
- Stockholm: Three meals to remember, with photos!
- Stockholm: 5 budget tips to keep things cheap
- Eurolines: International coach journeys in Europe
- Capital Connections: New links in high-speed rail networks
- European Ferries: 4 interesting new options for 2011
- Stockholm Cheap Eats: Dagens lunch
- Stockholm Day Trips: Viking history at Birka Island
- Stockholm: What’s a typical Swedish breakfast?