Lista di Spagna 233/a, Venice, Italy star
Doubles from: $60 to $247
Check Rates for Hotel AduaChecking Rates for Hotel AduaNo availability
Housed in a 17th-century building near the Santa Lucia train station, the Hotel Adua offers 13 rooms, each equipped with air conditioning, a TV and a telephone. Some rooms have shared bathroom facilities.
• Can be a good value if you are willing to share a bathroom. Rooms with private baths may be pricey for what they are.
• Convenient yet noisy. The hotel is located near the train station, but can pick up quite a bit of street noise.
• No elevator in either the hotel or the annex.
• Rooms are small and dated but comfortable enough.
• No breakfast or Internet are available.
Reviewed by: Sarah Silbert, EuroCheapo Staff Writer
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Hotel Adua and have included it in our Venice guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Children Friendly
- City tour
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Machine
- Hair Dryer – at reception
- Historic building
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pet Friendly
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Room Service
- Safe at reception
- Tourist information
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
- Internet Access
- TV – flat screen
Lista di Spagna 233/a
Cannaregio, Venice, Italy
About the Hotel Adua neighborhood
Situated north and west of the train station, Cannaregio provides some of the city's cheapest sleeps and eats. It's the most navigable "sestiere" in the city and by far the most convenient area from which to explore Venice. Adjacent to the train station on one end and bordering San Marco at the Rialto Bridge on the other, here you’ll find the Jewish Ghetto and some of Venice’s finest palaces, among them the breathtaking Ca d’ Oro.