B&B Casanova ai Tolentini
Dorsoduro 3515 - Fondamenta del Gafaro, Venice, Italy
Doubles from: $82 to $246
Check Rates for B&B Casanova ai TolentiniChecking Rates for B&B Casanova ai TolentiniNo availability
The B&B Casanova Ai Tolentini is situated in Dorsoduro, a short walk from the Piazzale Roma. Its three guest rooms offer air conditioning, Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.
• Convenient location near the bus and train station.
• Reception is in a different building (the Hotel Florida), about a 10-minute walk away.
• Spacious and clean rooms with pleasant décor.
• Bathrooms may be located outside of the room but each room has private facilities.
• Breakfast vouchers allow guests to dine at a nearby café.
• Wi-Fi is free throughout.
• No elevator is available in the property.
Reviewed by: Sarah Silbert, EuroCheapo Staff Writer
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the B&B Casanova ai Tolentini and have included it in our Venice guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Breakfast Extra Charge
- Children Friendly
- City tour
- Fax Machine
- Historic building
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pet Friendly
- Safe at reception
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Air conditioning
- Internet Access
- Rooms with view
- Soundproofed Windows
- TV – flat screen
Dorsoduro 3515 - Fondamenta del Gafaro
Dorsoduro, Venice, Italy
About the B&B Casanova ai Tolentini neighborhood
Located across the Accademia Bridge from San Marco, Dorsoduro is the largest neighborhood in Venice, not to mention the centuries-old home to starving artists and romantic hipsters. Ha! Dorsoduro boasts the Accademia art museum, the Peggy Guggenheim museum, numerous galleries and waterfront cafés. The University Ca’ Foscari is smack dab in the middle of the 'hood, and the city’s late night scene is clustered around Campo Santa Margherita.