S.Marco Spadaria 700/A, Venice, Italy
Doubles from: $143 to $577
Check Rates for Hotel OrionChecking Rates for Hotel OrionNo availability
The two-star Hotel Orion is located a short walk from the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square. Its 18 guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a private bathroom, minibar, safe, phone and TV. Wi-Fi access is available, and guests can also rent laptops from the front desk staff.
• Excellent service. Guests rave about the friendly, helpful staff.
• Clean and comfortable rooms, which are on the small side and a bit dated (not unusual for Venice).
• Thin walls mean noise from other guests (and sometimes the street).
• Wi-Fi is available for a charge.
• No elevator (and lots of stairs).
• Breakfast is included in the room rate.
Reviewed by: Sarah Silbert, EuroCheapo Staff Writer
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Hotel Orion and have included it in our Venice guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom: Private
About the Hotel Orion neighborhood
Located to the east of the Grand Canal, the ultra-busy San Marco neighborhood is the city's commercial, tourist and religious core. The magnificent Piazza San Marco and Saint Mark's Basilica attract travelers (and hungry pigeons) like a magnet. Here, the Rialto Bridge is a beautiful, bustling mess, where boats unload, tourists amass and pricey boutiques abound. Nearby you'll find the Accademia Bridge, Campo San Stefano, the San Stefano church and lots of street performers, shops and restaurants.