Residenza degli Angeli
Santa Croce 2325 - Calle Bragadin, Venice, Italy
Doubles from: $64 to $167
Check Rates for Residenza degli AngeliChecking Rates for Residenza degli AngeliNo availability
Located a five-minute walk from the Rialto Bridge, the Residenza degli Angeli offers three air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, most overlooking a garden. Bathrooms are private or shared.
• When you’re here, you’re family vibe. Guests rave about the Residenza degli Angeli’s accommodating hosts and friendly staff, who go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome.
• Basic, clean rooms that are on the small side but comfortable.
• Some bathrooms are shared, but usually with just one other room.
• Breakfast is included in the room rate.
• Wi-Fi is free throughout.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Residenza degli Angeli and have included it in our Venice guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
- City tour
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Groups welcome
- Hair Dryer – at reception
- Historic building
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- Safe at reception
- Shuttle service
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Internet Access
Santa Croce 2325 - Calle Bragadin
San Polo, Venice, Italy
About the Residenza degli Angeli neighborhood
North of the Rialto Bridge, Venetian life is a bit more relaxed in San Polo. Streets are not as packed, restaurants have more local flavor, and prices tend to be more affordable in general. By day you’ll find open-air markets and fish markets ("herbaria"), decked out in frescoed porticos. By night the area is home to hipsters for late-night "cicchetti" and great wines by the glass. You can easily walk to and from the area around the Rialto Bridge to San Marco in t10 minutes.