Residenza degli Angeli
Santa Croce 2325 - Calle Bragadin, Venice, Italy
Doubles from: $68 to $177
Check Rates for Residenza degli AngeliChecking Rates for Residenza degli AngeliNo availability
Located a five-minute walk from the Rialto Bridge, the Residenza degli Angeli offers three air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, most overlooking a garden. Bathrooms are private or shared.
• When you’re here, you’re family vibe. Guests rave about the Residenza degli Angeli’s accommodating hosts and friendly staff, who go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome.
• Basic, clean rooms that are on the small side but comfortable.
• Some bathrooms are shared, but usually with just one other room.
• Breakfast is included in the room rate.
• Wi-Fi is free throughout.
Reviewed by: Sarah Silbert, EuroCheapo Staff Writer
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Residenza degli Angeli and have included it in our Venice guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- City tour
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Groups welcome
- Hair Dryer – at reception
- Historic building
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- Safe at reception
- Shuttle service
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Internet Access
- TV – flat screen
Santa Croce 2325 - Calle Bragadin
San Polo, Venice, Italy
About the Residenza degli Angeli neighborhood
North of the Rialto Bridge, Venetian life is a bit more relaxed in San Polo. Streets are not as packed, restaurants have more local flavor, and prices tend to be more affordable in general. By day you’ll find open-air markets and fish markets ("herbaria"), decked out in frescoed porticos. By night the area is home to hipsters for late-night "cicchetti" and great wines by the glass. You can easily walk to and from the area around the Rialto Bridge to San Marco in t10 minutes.