About this flight
The carrier: Condor
Owned by Thomas Cook, Condor is a massive airline operation. Condor connects German airports to southern Europe, with a destination map that extends to Africa, Asia and the Americas. In 1971, Condor was the world's first leisure airline to use a Boeing 747 in its fleet. Note: Many of Condor's flights are essentially charter flights ferrying vacation package holders away or back home.
Great connections within Europe and beyond. Unlike other airlines, Condor usually allows reservation changes without the nasty fees.
Many routes are flown infrequently. Old planes.
• Carry-on: One item, up to 6 kg, plus laptop.
• Checked: Limits vary according to length of trip, but you’re allowed between 20-30 kg of stuff. Excess baggage will be charged $1 per kg.
* Please visit Condor’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can reserve seats in advance by paying €10 on one-way flights, €20 for returns. You can choose your seats online as soon as you book the flight. If you wait, you can select your seat when checking in online, starting 24 hours prior to departure (prices are the same). If you wait until 12 hours before your flight, though, you can select a seat free when checking in online. And, free seat reservations are always available for small children and the disabled.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available for several German airports, excluding flights to the US and Canada. It is available between 24hours and 2 hours before departure. It is available for passengers with and without checked baggage.
In the event that you know you'll be lugging around much more than 20-30 kg, book a "baggage allowance package". Fees apply. For example, an extra 5 kilos will cost you anywhere from $52-104 depending on the flight.
To get your vacation off to a good start, Condor invites you to have a welcome cocktail – a "heavenly delight". Choose from popular cocktails like vodka bitter lemon, gin tonic, Campari orange and from non-alcoholic beverages.more...
Departure: Munich, Germany - Franz J Strauss (MUC)
In Brief: The Munich Airport is located 28 km (18 miles) northeast of central Munich. One of Germany's biggest airports, it serves a broad smattering of airlines, conventional and low-cost alike. Air Berlin and Condor have dense route maps in and out of Munich. Transportation: There are two decent connections: the S-Bahn (€8.80 for a 45 minute journey) and an airport bus (€10; 45 minutes.)more...
Arrival: Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS)
Tenerife South Airport, previously known as Tenerife South-Reina Sofia Airport, is one of two international airports located on the island of Tenerife, in the Canary Islands. The airport was inaugurated in November of 1978 by Queen Sofía of Spain, after whom the airport is dedicated. The high season for Tenerife is during the winter months when Northern European tourists migrate to take advantage of the warm Tenerife winter weather. The airport is open 24-hous and offers more than 100 connecting flights.
Tenerife South Airport is located 60km (37.5 miles) south of the capital city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
• Bus: There are three bus routes to choose from, all of which are located outside the Arrivals Hall. Travelers can find connection to Puerto de la Cruz, North Tenerife Airport, and the beaches on the south shores of the island.
• Taxi: Taxis are available in front of the Arrivals Hall. They can be taken to the Santa Cruz de Tenerife city center. The journey will be approximately one hour.
Service: In the airport terminal there is a bank, ATMs and a post office. Travelers can also find many places to eat and shops (which include duty free areas and a newsstand). Other airport amenities include a pharmacy, 24-hour medical center, and a chapel.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Muenster, Germany (FMO) to Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) on airberlin
- Munich, Germany - Franz J Strauss (MUC) to Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) on TUIfly
- Munich, Germany - Franz J Strauss (MUC) to Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) on airberlin
- Munich, Germany - Franz J Strauss (MUC) to Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) on Norwegian Air Shuttle