Expert reviews of cheap hotels in Florence
Welcome to EuroCheapo's guide to cheap hotels in Florence and throughout Europe.
Florence is an interesting city for budget travelers. While thousands flock daily to the city’s picture-perfect streets and Renaissance sights (making it at times a bit overwhelming), the city still offers a number of small budget hotels and B&Bs that exude local flavor at surprisingly affordable rates. That's where we come in...
Find the perfect affordable hotel
• Search for your travel dates in the box above to see available hotels.
• Click through to see a list of our recommended budget hotels. (Rest assured that all of our "Editor's Picks" are central, clean and cheap. Bonus points if they have a little pizzazz in their piazza.)
Keep it cheap
Thanks for visiting EuroCheapo. Together we can afford to go anywhere!
From our Florence blog
Find hotels by neighborhood
- Getting Into Florence
We'll help you navigate transportation between Florence and its two proximate airports: near-by Amerigo Vespucci Airport and Galileo Galilei Airport in Pisa. We'll also explain why getting in from the train station is an absolute snap.
- Getting Around Florence
- Expect to Spend: Florence
- Florence Budget Tips
- Florence Car Rentals
- Reviewing Florence
- Florence Hotel Overview
- Pre-book Museum Tickets in Florence
- Florence City Guide Introduction
- Florence Day Trips