About this flight
The carrier: Flybe
Flybe has emerged as a budget airline to watch. Flybe is now Europe’s largest regional low-cost airline. The UK-based low-cost carrier acquired most of British Airways' BA Connect routes in 2007, and currently operates a dense route map in and out of the UK, with especially good connections to destinations in France.
Most notable about Flybe: its connections to out-of-the-way corners of the British Isles that don't get a lot of low-cost air traffic, like Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Jersey. Flybe operates out of more UK airports than any other airline.
Recently expanded network has yielded impressive destination list. Lots of new airplanes.
Booking over the phone is extremely expensive. In general, there are many hidden fees and charges. Some of these include a booking fee of €5, as well as a credit card supplement (€1.50), and a charge for seating. All tickets are non-refundable.
* Carry-on: Up to 10 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Depending on your class (economy, economy plus), you are allowed between 20-30 kg of stuff. Anything over this is charged €14 per kilo for the first three kilos and then €17 for between 4-6 kilos. After that the charge is €23.
* Please visit Flybe’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can pre-book seats up to 24 hours before the flight departs. You may pre-assign your seat for €8 per flight per sector and €22 for bulkhead and exit row seats. Once seats have pre-booked and paid for the charges are non-refundable.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available at most airports from 36 hours to 1 hour before departure.more...
Departure: Malaga, Spain (AGP)
Málaga Airport is the main airport in the Costa del Sol region of Spain. Recently, the airport has seen major growth due to the increased service provided by budget airlines. Among these, easyJet, Ryanair, and Vueling service the most destinations.
Málaga Airport is located 8 km (5 miles) southwest of the center of Malaga.
• Rail: A Cercanís commuter train links the airport with the city center, taking about 15 minutes to make the journey, and costing €1.15 on weekdays; €1.25 on weekends. The Malaga airport train stop is roughly 300 meters from the airport building and can be reached by a ramp from the first floor departures level.
• Bus: There's also a bus link between the airport and the city, which costs €1. Travelers can take Line 19 from the airport directly into the Malaga city center (the journey will take around 20 minutes). If you wish to travel to other parts of the coast you will be able to catch buses to many different areas at the main bus terminal in Malaga. For more specific details check out the main websites for Estabus and EMT. The bus company Portillo provides service to and from Marbella and other popular destinations.
• Taxi: Outside Terminal 1 Arrivals, you can catch a cab at the airport’s main taxi rank. For information on rates there should be a poster on the wall beside the double doors that show the amounts taxis should charge. Also, keep in mind that the taxis have an airport surcharge which is applied at different times of the day.
Internet access is available throughout the Málaga Airport. There is a bank with a currency exchange in Arrivals in Terminal 2, as well as many ATMs and a post office in Terminal 1. There are a few places to eat and shop in the airport. Other facilities include a pharmacy, medical service, and an aviation museum.more...
Arrival: Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast City Apt (BHD)
George Best Belfast City Airport was formerly known as Belfast City Airport until 2006 when it was named after George Best, the famous footballer associated with East Belfast. The airport is currently a major base for the low-cost carrier Flybe. Flybe began operations at the airport in 1993 and as of now is the largest operate at Belfast City. Location: George Best Belfast City Airport is located three km (two miles) east of Belfast. Transport: - Rail: A shuttle bus service operates between the airport and the adjacent rail station at Sydenham. The Translink service operates twice hourly to Central and Vicetoria street (Mon-Fri). The service is hourly after 6 p.m. and on (Sat-Sun). Connections are available from Central Station to the rest of the rail network in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic. For detailed information on the schedule and corresponding rates consult the Northern Ireland Railway Website. - Bus: Flexibus, which is part of Translink, operates the Airlink that runs every 20 minutes from the Airport terminal to the Belfast Europa Bus Center located in the city center. For more information consult the Translink Website. Also, the "Airporter" service operates daily to Londonderry. Consult the Airporter Official Website for more information. - Taxi: Taxis can be found at the taxi rank which is located outside the main terminal building. Service: In the airport there are a few cafes, restaurants, and shops. ATMs and wireless internet can be found throughout the airport. Other facilities include a currency exchange, parenting room, and first aid. more...