About this flight
The carrier: Vueling
Vueling is a Spanish budget airline with several hubs and destinations throughout western Europe.
While there are many complaints about the airline's planes and customer service, it remains a favorite for its easy pricing system and its brand aesthetics, which are bright, appealing and fun.
Nice destination tally in an appealing brand. Friendly and energetic cabin crew and staff.
Recently found itself in financial trouble. Cramped planes and very little legroom.
* Carry-on: One piece of carry-on luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Up to 23 kg of luggage at the rate of €10 per bag. Over this, you will be charged €10 per kg. Note that you must pre-register your checked luggage in advance of your flight. Otherwise, a penalty fee (€20) applies for each unregistered bag.
* Please visit Vueling’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can quickly and easily choose a seat once you've booked your flight on-line. "XL" seats with more legroom are available from €10 to €13, depending on the duration of the flight.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers can check-in online from 7 days to 3 hours hours before departure. It is available for passengers with or without checked baggage. Those with special needs are encouraged to check-in at the airport.
Vueling was the first Spanish airline to allow customers to choose where they wish to sit at the time of booking.more...
Departure: Vigo, Spain - Vigo-Peinador (VGO)
Vigo-Peinador International Airport has recently experienced an increase in airport traffic. In order to adapt Vigo airport to future air traffic demands, significant actions are being planned to provide newer and bigger infrastructures and facilities.
Vigo airport is located in the municipalities of Mos, Redondela and Vigo, 9 km from Vigo's city center and 28 km from the neighboring city of Pontevedra.
• Bus: The bus stop is located beside the Arrivals Hall and buses run every 30 minutes and the duration of the trip is around 15 minutes. A coach service has also been provided from the center of Vigo (direct via the motorway) to Oporto to cater to budget flight travelers. For more information, consult the bus company’s Website. A new line from the Vigo Airport operated by Monbus which runs from Vigo Bus Station to Pontevedra, Sanxenxo, and O grove (for Vilalonga). This trip takes about an hour.
• Taxi: Taxis can be found outside the main terminal building.
At Vigo Airport there are a couple shops with a wide range of products. There are also a couple cafés and multiple banks. An information desk as well as a tourism office is also available in the airport terminal.more...
Arrival: Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC)
Alicante International Airport or "Aeropuerto Internacional de Alicante," originally named "El Altet," is the main airport for the regions of Alicante and Murcia in Spain. Alicante is a major charter airline destination, absorbing huge numbers of flights from Germany, the UK, and other points across Europe's north. Alicante is the Costa Blanca's main airport, and delivers sun-hungry tourists to coastal holiday enclaves.
Alicante International Airport is located about 9 km southwest of the city of Alicante.
• Tram: There are trams available that will take you to and from the airport and nearby coastal communities and resorts.
• Bus: The C6 bus to Alicante costs €1 and runs every 40 minutes. For more information look at the official website of SuBus. There are eight buses a day between the airport and Benidorm. Tickets cost €7; and the journey lasts one hour. There are also eight buses a day between the airport and Murcia. The journey costs €4.24 and takes about 90 minutes. Up to date schedules can be found on the ALSA Website.
• Taxi: Taxis are available outside the airport and the fare should be between €15-20 from the airport to Alicante. Fares increase slightly at night. For the most up to date information consult the Taxi company’s Official Website.
New airport services are constantly being upgraded in order to be sufficient for the growing number of travelers that pass through Alicante every year. Currently there are multiple shops and restaurants available for the convenience of travelers. There are four information points for passengers in the airport. Other airport facilities include a post office and bank.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Santiago, Spain - Santiago de Compostela (SCQ) to Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) on airberlin
- Santiago, Spain - Santiago de Compostela (SCQ) to Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) on Vueling
- Santiago, Spain - Santiago de Compostela (SCQ) to Murcia, Spain - San Javier (MJV) on airberlin