Henri Coanda (Otopeni) Intl (OTP)
- Distance to Bucharest city center: 15 km (9
- Low cost carriers served: 6
- Website: otp-airport.ro
About this airport
Henri Coanda International Airport, also known as Otopeni Airport, is the busiest airport in Romania. The airport was renamed in honor of the Romanian flight pioneer and professor Henri Coanda. He built the world's first jet powered aircraft.
Henri Coanda International Airport is located 14 km (9 miles) outside the city center.
• Rail: The #783 Express Line links up to the North Railway Station in the city center.
• Bus: The #783 Express line bus connects Bucharest Henri Coanda International Airport with the city center. Journey time is about 60 minutes. Bus stops are in front of the Domestic Flights Terminal and International Departures Terminal.
• Taxi: Taxi stands are outside the International Departures Terminal and Domestic Flights Terminal.
Various bars and restaurants, shops, duty free shops, a bank, ATMs, post office, pharmacy, currency exchange, and a barber shop are available.