- Distance to Chambery city center: 7 km (4
- Low cost carriers served: 3
- Website: chambery.aeroport.fr
About this airport
Chambéry Airport or "Aéroport de Chambéry-Savoie," also known as "Aix les Bains Airport," provides budget service mainly to provides budget service and is particularly busy during winter, providing easy access to surrounding ski resorts.
Chambéry Airport is a small international airport near Chambéry, a commune in Savoie, France.
• Bus: Coach buses to and from the airport are available, travelers can purchase tickets online. They can also be purchased across from the information desk. The airport also offers coaches to nearby Savoie ski resorts. These tickets can be booked online at the airport’s website.
• Taxi: The taxi stand is found in front of the terminal building. The fare is usually €20 to and from the airport and Chambery’s city center. The trip usually takes about 10 minutes.
There is a restaurant and bar on the upper level, as well a section of arcade games. The shops are located in the departure lounge and across from the airport information desk.